When large numbers of people get together to attend a game, visit an attraction, or view a show, safety should be the last thing on their minds. Venue and event security is critical to a successful program. PSI is able to customize a plan to fulfill the security requirements for any event, large scale or small. Our company will establish the plan, manage the security of the venue, and provide our professional agents to mitigate the possibility of breaches of security.
PSI develops threat profiles for the venue and event to develop unique, proven, and comprehensive venue security plans and risk management processes. PSI is very familiar in the development and implementation of venue security, event security management, and training to manage risk.
PSI’s typical security risk management services include:
- Venue Security Assessment – PSI examines the incident history and event risks associated with specific venues. In addition, we review venue security plans, policies, and procedures.
- Threat Profile – PSI develops a threat profile based on our venue security assessment and risk survey, or risk assessment, of venue specific and local crime history and reports, transportation, parking, and potential for venue or event risks.
- Venue Security Advance and Briefing -Prior to an event, typically one or two days before, PSI venue security experts arrive on-site to assess venue security and event security management, evaluate risk exposure and vulnerabilities, safety issues, transportation and communications, particularly with first-responders, to develop a current threat profile.
- Venue Security and Event Security Management – PSI experts implement and manage all venue security and event security management coordination, including:
- Venue security plans, policies, and procedures
- Perimeter venue security and access control
- Venue and event security personnel and post orders
- Ongoing and emergency communications
- Secure transportation
- First-aid and emergency response
- Facilitating relationships with the venue security and event security management, promoters, management, entertainment, and local first-responders
In addition, PSI security professionals will test the Event/Venue Security during the time leading up to the event. During these random checks, PSI professionals will make determination of personnel, barriers, etc in an effort to maximize security assets.
All venue security and event security management operations, contacts, and activities are documented and reviewed with the client post-event to improve future venue security